- Shower Bathing Trolley
Unique solution for safe patient showering, bathing and transfer. The versatile Pacific Shower-Bathing Trolley provides a safe environment for showering,
bathing and transfer. The soft, padded top is ideal for patients with delicate skin or disabilities. The electric high-low and unique electric tubsides actuation provides an ergonomic working height for caregivers and ensures safer patient transfers.
The Pacific Shower-Bathing Trolley has been carefully designed to be intuitive and easy to use meaning minimal user training is required. The one piece seamless design also makes it easy to clean.
- Fully electric controls.
- 200kg Safe Working Load.
- Tub sides lower to become flush with patient platform.
- Low battery warning light on handset.
- Push handles at both ends.
- MODEL: ST 2.1 and ST 2.2 (Base raised 30mm)
- IP RATING: IPX5
- EEC CLASSIFICATION: Class 1, Non-invasive MAXIMUM SWL: 200kg (incl. patient, accessories & water)
- TROLLEY MASS: 100kg
- Trolley overall: L: 2165mm, W: 775mm
- Tub platform L: 1825mm, W: 480mm
- Wheel base: 1165mm, wheel track: 690mm
- Castor diameter: 125mm single wheel
- Maximum tub depth (drain end): 210mm
- Maximum tub depth (head end): 180mm
ADJUSTMENT RANGE: ST2.1 ST2.2
Maximum overall height (sides up, incl handles): 1155mm 1185mm
Maximum trolley height (sides up, excl handles): 1080mm 1110mm
Minimum overall height (sides down, incl handles): 600mm 630mm
Minimum trolley height (sides down, excl handles): 525mm 555mm
Maximum patient platform height (drain end): 870mm 900mm
Maximum patient platform height (head end): 900mm 930mm